lunedì 28 aprile 2014

CÉLINE CUFFS


I have to confess that Céline is one of my huge obsession! I loved almost every pieces of the spring summer collection and above all, I think that the accessories are really masterpieces. I was lucky enough to see the presentation of the collection in Milan,and I had a crush on this cuff! Today we are going to see how to make one ourself! 

YOU WILL NEED:


LET'S START! 


STEP 1: Take the paper and start to crush it. 

STEP 2: Take the cuff and measure the paper. 

Step 3: I decided to cut the peper in half so the paper will go a bit out of the cuff. 


STEP 4: Take off the protective parte of the paper and start to put the paper from one side to the other. Layer the paper still you reach your dimension and shape.

STEP 5: While pasting the paper on the cuff, I keep on crushing it. 

...that's all! You should have a perfect, paper, Céline cuff! 



Good luck! 


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento